Go Forward

Long-term Exchange Program

One Year/Half-Year Student Exchange Programs

Students who would like to participate in the Exchange Student Program held by the School of Political Science and Economics (SPSE), Meiji University, need to be recommended by the SPSE partner institutions they belong to.

All application materials must be submitted by the exchange student program coordinator at your university.

PLEASE MAKE SURE to read "Application Guideline for SPSE", the English version or the Japanese version. You could get all necesarry information about exchange programs:

Application Guideline for SPSE (English)
Application Guideline for SPSE (Japanese)