Doctoral Program (English Track only)
Admission Schedule and Procedure
> Click here to view"2017 Faculty List"
■Examination schedule (Spring 2017)
|Application Deadline||Monday, December 5, 2016|
|1st screening||The examination is made on the basis of a complete set of application documents. Screening results will be sent to all applicants.|
|2nd screening||*Those who have passed the 1st screening are scheduled to have an interview as a secondary evaluation.
[Applications from overseas]
Interviews will be held online from Monday, January 23 to Friday, January 27, 2017. The interview schedule will be announced to each applicant directly.
|Announcement of admission decision||Tuesday, February 4, 2017
*Notification of acceptance will be mailed to the applicant's mailing address.
|Enrollment Registration Deadline||TBD|
>Please download the prescribed documents from below.
(1) Checklist for Application Documents
(2) Application Form 1 [for Non-Japanese students]
(3) Application Form 1 [for Japanese students]
(4) Application Form 2 (Form B-D) [for applicants residing in Japan]
(5) Statement of Financial Resources [for Non-Japanese students]
>Please contact us if you have any questions.
Graduate School Office, Meiji University
E-mail: dai_in■mics.meiji.ac.jp (please replace ■ with @)