The School of Global Japanese Studies defines Japanese culture as the focus of its educational research. With the outside world craving ever more information on modern-day Japan, this Japanese studies-based program targets not only traditional Japanese culture, but also Japanese culture as it exists today. This broad definition of Japan’s culture and its social systems also includes the corporations, industries, and communities that drive the global spread of information about Japan. At the same time, the School of Global Japanese Studies provides an internationally minded education complete with intensive English study and accurate portrayals of other cultures, with the aim of developing truly international citizens who can actively communicate ideas to the world based on an awareness of Japan in the context of the wider international community.
News & Event
- 2013/05/14 Announcement of Admission Decision(Fall 2013-1st batch)
- 2013/02/02 Online Application site for Fall 2013 is now open
- 2012/11/14 Japan Educational Seminar to be held by Global 30 Universities in Seoul【December 15・16】
- 2012/10/26 School of Global Japanese Studies, Fall Admission in 2013
- 2012/10/11 School of Global Japanese Studies, FALL admission(TRANSFER) in 2013