To apply for the program, please consult exchange study program coordinator at your university.
For students who are attending non partner institutions of Meiji University and would like to study at Meiji University for one semester or one year, please refer to Non-Degree Student Program.
Meiji University International Partner Institution
2017 Academic Year Student Exchange Program
All application materials must be submitted by the exchange student program coordinator at your university.
Please refer to the Fact Sheet for the following information.
-Japanese language classes
-Curriculum, List of faculty members, Syllabus for each school
- Exchange Student Application Guidelines (ENG)
- Exchange Student Application Guidelines (JPN)
- Fact Sheet for 2017 Academic Year (ENG)
- Fact Sheet for 2017 Academic Year (JPN)
- Signature of Applicant and the Exchange Student Program Coordinator
- Housing Request
*Students must read the conditions of application for accommodation (page 4 of Fact Sheet) carefully before submitting the housing request form.
- Study Plan for undergraduate school
*Applicants to graduate school do NOT need to submit a Study Plan.
- Research Plan for graduate school
*Applicants to undergraduate school do NOT need to submit a Research Plan.
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility. Please send an Excel document of Application for Certificate of Eligibility to email@example.com .Printed material is NOT required to submit.
*To circle the correct answers on the form, please move a red circle for each part.
*Please do NOT change and lock the form.
- How to fill out Application for Certificate of Eligibility