Go Forward

Procedures for Applying for Certificates for Graduates

⇒After applying through the dedicated website, print out your certificate by using a multi-function copier at a convenience store, or get it through postal mail from the university.
*Certificates for Certification Courses (teaching, social education advisor, curator, librarian, and teacher-librarian) cannot be applied for online. For more information, please refer to the website of the Certification Courses Office.
*Those past students who have withdrawn or who have been removed from the university are not allowed to use the online application system. Please apply through “On Campus Issuance” or “Postal Mail Service”.
⇒Your certificate will be issued at your school or graduate school office.
⇒Your certificate will be sent to you by postal mail after applying by post for your certificate.