2023 Academic Year Student Exchange Program
The following information is provided in the Fact Sheet.
-Japanese language classes while at Meiji (page 26-)
-Classes offered in English (page 35-) Students do not need to have Japanese language proficiency while at Meiji.
*Please find the Online Application link from the first page of the Exchange Student Application Guidelines.
- Exchange Student Application Guidelines (ENG)
- Exchange Student Application Guidelines (JPN)
- Fact Sheet for 2023 Academic Year (ENG)
- Fact Sheet for 2023 Academic Year (JPN)
- Signature of Applicant and the Exchange Student Program Coordinator
- You are NOT approved to switch your preference after submitting the housing form.
- Those who intend to look for a house by yourself or live with a relative or friend must confirm the commute time to school. Meiji University dormitory cannot be arranged once you select these options.
- You must read the conditions of application for dormitory carefully before submitting the housing form.
Certificate of Health
- Must be completed by a doctor.
Study Plan for Undergraduate school
- Applicants to graduate school do NOT need to submit a Study Plan.
Research Plan for Graduate school
- Applicants to undergraduate school do NOT need to submit a Research Plan.
Application for Certificate of Eligibility
- Please submit an Excel document of Application for Certificate of Eligibility online. Printed material is NOT required to submit. The link for the online submittion form is indicated at page 2 of Application guidelines(#1 and 2).
- You must refer to the sample form (#11) and follow the instructions when filling out this form. Insufficient application form may cause the rejection or delay in obtaining the COE.
- To circle the correct answers on the form, please move a red circle for each part.
- Please do NOT change and lock the form.
- How to fill out Application for Certificate of Eligibility (Sample form)
To apply for the program, please consult exchange study program coordinator at your home university.
For students who are attending non partner institutions of Meiji University and would like to study at Meiji University for one semester or one year, please refer to Non-Degree Student Program.