International Partner Institutions of School of Business Administration
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
(France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Finland)
- ESCEM School of Business and Management
- IPAG Business School
- IE University
- Faculty of Business Management and Social Sciences, Hochschule Osnabruck University of Applied Science
- Hogeschool Rotterdam, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Rotterdam Business School
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies, The University of Eastern Finland
(South Korea, China, Thai)
- SNU Business School, Seoul National University
- International School of Business & Finance, Sun Yat-sen University
- Business School, University of International Business and Economics
- The College of Business at City University of Hong Kong
- The School of Economics and Public Policy, Srinakharinwirot University
- The International College for Sustainability Studies, Srinakharinwirot University
*In addition, our school and the two Russian Universities (the State University of Management and the Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics) have agreed to a special exchange scheme attached to inter-University agreements thus broadening the gateways for overseas students to study at our school.
*The attributes of the exchange program of our school are to offer lectures in English and accept students with minimum Japanese fluency, and to offer seminars to study business administration as well as to gain insight into the Japanese ways of management through discussions and presentations in small classes.
*Meiji University has agreed to academic exchange programs with more than two hundreds universities the world over.
The information can be found at the URL below.
⇒International Partner Institution of Meiji University