Go Forward

Long-term Exchange Program

Long-term Student Exchange Program (One Year / One Semester)

Students who would like to participate in the Long-term Student Exchange Program held by the School of Political Science and Economics (SPSE), Meiji University, need to be nominated by either of the partner institutions of the SPSE to which they belong.

Please make sure to read "Application Guideline for SPSE" from the links below, either the English version or the Japanese version, before applying for the exchange program and complete all the necessary procesures by the deadline:

Application Guideline for SPSE (English)
Application Guideline for SPSE (Japanese)

Relevant information on the exchange program is also available from the links above.