Jul. 09, 2021
- How to find books and journal articles on research themes
- How to use the database
- How to use materials that are not in the library
Ask a Librarian
A reference question by email
- Your name, your affiliation and your school year
- Your email address and your phone number
- Your question (in as much detail as possible)
- What you researched yourself
- Central Library : ref [at] lib.meiji.ac.jp
- Izumi Library : mw-ref [at] lib.meiji.ac.jp
- Ikuta Library : ms-ref [at] lib.meiji.ac.jp
- Nakano Library : mn-ref [at] lib.meiji.ac.jp
ILL (Interlibrary Loan) - Copy request
- Photocopies will be made in compliance with the copyright law.
- If the number of photocopied pages exceeds 50, please apply for the ILL Loan.
- In principle, there is no charge for students, Academic Staff (tenured, non-tenured). However, in some cases, a fee may be charged.
- For those not listed above, 35-60 yen per sheet (tax included) and postage will be charged. In addition, basic charges may apply in some cases.
Time taken for copies to arrive
DDS (Document Delivery Service) *Delivery Service by email
|Undergraduates / Graduates||Free up to 3 articles a month. 2,200 yen (tax included) for more.|
|Academic Staff (tenured, non-tenured) / Emeritus Professors||2,200 yen per article (tax included)|
*Please pay the fee at the reference counter.
How to order
How to download DDS documents
- We will send the download URL by email. The URL for downloading is valid for one month.
- For copyright protection purposes, the downloaded document may be used only by one individual and in one copy.
- You may not send the PDF file of the article by e-mail or make a copy of it on a storage medium such as a hard disk. Please be sure to print out a copy for storage and use.
ILL (Interlibrary Loan) - Loan Request
Time taken for the arrival of ILL books
The use of ILL books
- ILL books can only be used in the library. They cannot be checked out.
- The loan period is about 3 weeks.
- Photocopying is available in compliance with copyright law.
A letter of introduction for non-Meiji University libraries
Some university libraries can be visited without a letter of introduction. Please check the user guide of each university library on their website in advance.