Sep. 30, 2021
Meiji Business School, Global Business Programme (MBA) Application Guideline
Exam for September 2021 Enrollment *The set of 2021 version forms has just been released on 20th May 2021.
|Examination and Admission Procedures Schedule (September 2021 Enrollment)|
From Friday, June 18 to Monday, June 28, 2021- Documents sent with a postmark on June 28, 2021 is eligible.
- Application documents from overseas must arrive at the Professional Graduate School Office, Meiji University by Monday, June 28, 2021
Saturday, July 18, 2021- The venue is on Surugadai Campus, Meiji University
- Online interviews through an online video conference system might be held due to the condition of COVID-19.
|Exam Result Announcement||
Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 3pm(JST)- The applicant ID numbers offered admission will be posted on a bulletin board at Professional Graduate School Office, Academy Common 10F, Surugadai Campus Meiji University. For the convenience of applicants, the same information will be posted on our website.
|Deadline for Admission Procedures for Successful Applicants||
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 to Thursday, July 29, 2021- Payment of admission fee, tuituion fee, and any other relevant fees must be made by Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- Designated Documents must be submitted by Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Application Guideline and forms
Application guideline and designated application forms for Graduate School of Global Business are now available from the following links.
- Application Guideline, Autumn 2021
- Notice on Obtaining a “Student” Visa"
- Cover Letter
- Application Form BCD
- Application Form 1
- Application Form 2
- Letter of Recommendation from the Business (Form 3)
- Application Form for Individual Eligibility Screening (Form 4)
- Statement of Financial Resources (Form 5)
E-mail: guroken■mics.meiji.ac.jp (please replace ■ with @)