Apr. 14, 2021
Meiji Business School, Global Business Programme (MBA) Application Guideline
Exam for September 2020 Enrollment
|Examination and Admission Procedures Schedule (September 2020 Enrollment)|
From Friday, June 19 to Monday, June 29, 2020- Documents sent with a postmark on June 29, 2020 is eligible.
- Application documents from overseas must arrive at the Professional Graduate School Office, Meiji University by Monday, June 29, 2020
Saturday, July 19, 2020- The venue is on Surugadai Campus, Meiji University
- Online interviews through an online video conference system might be held due to the condition of COVID-19.
|Exam Result Announcement||
Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 3pm(JST)- The applicant ID numbers offered admission will be posted on a bulletin board at Professional Graduate School Office, Academy Common 10F, Surugadai Campus Meiji University. For the convenience of applicants, the same information will be posted on our website.
|Deadline for Admission Procedures for Successful Applicants||
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 to Thursday, July 30, 2020- Payment of admission fee, tuituion fee, and any other relevant fees must be made by Thursday, July 30, 2020.
- Designated Documents must be submitted by Thursday, July 30, 2020.
Application Guideline and forms
Application guideline and designated application forms for Graduate School of Global Business are now available from the following links.
- Application Guideline, Autumn 2020
- Notice on Obtaining a “Student” Visa"
- Cover Letter
- Application Form BCD
- Application Form 1
- Application Form 2
- Letter of Recommendation from the Business (Form 3)
- Application Form for Individual Eligibility Screening (Form 4)
- Statement of Financial Resources (Form 5)
E-mail: guroken■mics.meiji.ac.jp (please replace ■ with @)