Sep. 07, 2021
International Partner Institutions of School of Business Administration
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
(France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Finland)
- EXCELIA (former ESCEM School of Business and Management)
- IPAG Business School
- IE University
- Faculty of Business Management and Social Sciences, Hochschule Osnabruck University of Applied Science
- Hogeschool Rotterdam, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences, Rotterdam Business School
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies, The University of Eastern Finland
(South Korea, China, Thai)
- SNU Business School, Seoul National University
- Business School, University of International Business and Economics
- The College of Business at City University of Hong Kong
- The School of Economics, Srinakharinwirot University
- The International College for Sustainability Studies, Srinakharinwirot University
*The attributes of the exchange program of our school are to offer lectures in English and accept students with minimum Japanese fluency, and to offer seminars to study business administration as well as to gain insight into the Japanese ways of management through discussions and presentations in small classes.
*Meiji University has agreed to academic exchange programs with more than two hundreds universities the world over.
The information can be found at the URL below.
⇒International Partner Institution of Meiji University